I think my husband likes that his cooking is featured on this blog. How do I know this? Well, he sent me an email last night with the recipe from dinner and the nutritional value, too!
Makes 1 serving
- Saute 2 TBSPN Olive oil and a inch of crushed or minced garlic
- Add 1 serving of frozen cut bell peppers, cook for 5 minutes (frozen bell peppers compliments of Trader Joes)
- Sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning, or cayenne and black pepper (spicy)
- Add 8 peeled and deveined shrimp, cook until pink (We buy the frozen bag from Publix)
- Cook 1 serving of instant grits in microwave per instructions on package
- Add 1 serving shredded cheese to grits when done, stir to melt cheese
- Place grits in a bowl or plate, and top with shrimp / pepper mixture
- Sprinkle with paprika
Question of the day…
What’s your easiest meal to “throw” together?