We have had the most wonderful week with my Dad and his wife! They have been such a blessing. We have eaten the best food, seen the most beautiful sights, and received so many hugs!
Today, we went the Portland Children’s Museum. Touch Tank, Fire Truck, Grocery Store, ATM, Lobster Boat, Gas Station, Face Painting and more. We were there 2. 5 hours and could have stayed longer. If you haven’t checked out the museum, make a trip!
So, now that Dad is heading back to GA, it’s time to restock the frig. Trader Joe’s anyone?
Here’s the list:
- Veggies: lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper trio pack, broccoli, asparagus
- Fruit: strawberries, bananas, apples (love the Pink Ladies), grapes
- Dairy: organic milk, organic cheese sticks, cheddar and colby jack block cheese, kids yogurt, eggs
- Bread: Udis,
- Meats: chicken breasts, trip tip roast
- Frozen: edamame, mango, berries, brown rice
- Misc: cookie peanut butter, chocolate almonds, green snap peas, orzo, olives, trail mix, almonds
*****Alright folks, what am I missing? Write in and tell me what to add to my TJ’s list!!!