An easy and healthy dinner…
- Grill two Chicken breasts, seasoned with salt, pepper and oregano
- In a small saucepan, sautee 1/2 tsp garlic and one tbsp of olive oil
- Add sliced Baby Bell mushrooms, sautee til soft
- Add one Tbsp of whole grain flour
- Add 1/2 cup of milk
- Simmer and cover, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens
- Serve with any type of vegetable(pictured broccoli with Parmesan and purple potatoes)
This was yummy! I always love this dish at the Italian restaurants, so this is a great option…and a healthy one too!
PS: I broke down and had a half of a Diet Coke the yesterday. I was on day 14 of no DC. No exaggeration–my stomach killed me for an hour after. Back to NO more Diet Coke. Guess it’s still a good goal to have 1 in 30 days??