You’re thinking, meatloaf, really?? Well, the Mosleys like a good meatloaf(at least the adults do). In fact, Chef Mosley prepared it last night and it was delish. We had enough left over for tonight and I didn’t want to waste it. I had to come up with a way to make it more fun for the kids (and change it up for us).
Looking through the refrigerator, I decided to make Stuffed Meatloaf Peppers:
- Meatloaf (google a yummy recipe and use Grass Fed Beef)
- Whole Wheat Cous Cous Mix (I used the mushroom mix)
- Crumble the meatloaf and mix with the prepared cous cous
- Shred cheese and stir into the mix.
- Cut a bell pepper in half and grill or bake (to soften). I love red bell peppers.
- Fill the pepper with the meatloaf mixture.
- Note about Grass Fed Beef–it is so worth it. Healthy, delicious–I will post more later. Try it!
That was for Chef and me. Now, night #2 of meatloaf for the kids. Serve with rice and broccoli and ketchup to dip. Add the Dinner Game! If you haven’t played the dinner game..try it! Things like, “Pick a color and name all of the fruits and veggies you can come up with.” Or “Everyone pick thumbs up or thumbs down. Whoever is the odd man out takes a bite of vegetables.” Super FUN and makes leftover meatloaf manageable!