Thank you for the emails, cards, FB posts, and phone calls! Here’s an update:
1. I never knew I would grow tired of a hotel, however the breakfast buffet and cocktail hour are a bonus!
2. Yes, we are still in a hotel…few slight problems with the house. It’s still cute, but no heat makes it a little less attractive.
3. Kids love school–we even drop them off in the School Yard. They still have those and they are safe–LOVE IT!
4. Issie Rose started out as a sheep in the Christmas play. However, yesterday she sweetly bumped another little girl out of the Angel role. ”Mom, she was too afraid to say her lines, so I said them for her!” Poor child has been demoted to sheep and the southern girl brings GREAT TIDINGS!
5. Britton doesn’t have one friend, he has 5 new friends!
6. Hotel gym has it’s perks…treadmill, weights and more. Do you think they will still let me workout there when we move into our home?
7. Many of you told me we would grow closer as a family unit. Did you mean that literally? There is nothing like taking a shower, while your son sits on the pot.
8. Portsmouth has the most amazing restaurants. I think the Brewery is starting to know us by name. Check out the Patron Saint of Beer, pictured below.
9. I have successfully learned to drive a bus, I mean suburban. This is our rental car and I am thankful for it, can’t you hear it in my voice?!
10. Life is an adventure. You gotta laugh, cry, smile and PRAY.