Hey friends. Yes, I still owe you a recap on the trip. It’s coming, it’s coming. We did have such an amazing time. Truly beautiful and relaxing!
Back at the home front, B cooked up quite the meal tonight! Thought I’d share this to hold you over until the Trip Recap…
Roasted Red Pepper Salad with Half Baked Potato
Best way to bake a potato:
- Clean and rinse potato
- Poke 10 to 12 holes in potato with fork
- Cover with olive oil and sea salt
- Bake at 400 until skin is crispy. Usually about 30-35 minutes.
- When done, fix with favorite toppings
Roasted Red Pepper Salad
- Bed of lettuce
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Clean one red pepper, sprinkle with olive oil bake in oven with potato, when pepper is tender, remove, let cool, and slice
- Cook black beans per directions on can, let cool before placing on salad
Warm Bacon Dressing
- Equal parts olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Add dash off oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 sliced of cooked crumbled bacon
- Stir (add sugar or other ingredients as needed)
- Warm in microwave, serve warm over salad
I got my tail kicked at the gym tonight with RPM. RPWho? RPM is an incredible spin class from the Les Mills programs. 60 minutes of highs and lows, peaks and valleys, and invigorating music. I definitely left a puddle of sweat behind. So glad I changed up my workout up tonight. Thank you, Jenna, for a rockin class!
***Question of the Day: How have you changed up your workout, lately??