B is back and heating up the grill! We seriously enjoyed our sunny weekend and spent as much time outside as possible.
As you head into summer, try to find ways to make your dinners healthy! No need to exercise hard just to cancel out your work with yucky food! Here are a couple of fun recipes to get you in the spirit!
Grilled Chicken Sliders:
- Slice chicken breast in half to thin
- Marinate in Italian dressing for 2 hours
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper
- Grill on medium heat until done (approx. 4 mins per side)
- Serve on warm Hawaiian rolls with favorite toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickle, honey mustard. Notice our beautiful lettuce? Straight from the garden!) You could also sub whole wheat bread or GF rolls if you want.
Looking for a low cal and yummy beverage?
- 1 ounce tequila
- Dash of Triple Sec
- Juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- Pour over crushed ice, stir. Rub the rim of a stem glass with rind of lemon or lime, spin in salt—pour, and sip.
Notice no syrup or mix. This cuts the calories in half to about 180-200.
Questions of the Day:
- Do you have a favorite skinny beverage?
- Did you cookout over Memorial Day Weekend?