I am so glad you all wrote in with your favorite Go-To Breakfasts! We often get stuck in such a rut and need some inspiration, don’t we? 66 ideas later, and I just had to share a few:
- Hard boiled egg with a touch of hot sauce (B would love this!!)
- Crunchy Almond butter on Whole Wheat Toast with Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- Egg Whites Scrambled with seasonings, toast and Mango Chobani
- My breakfast every morning is Chobani Yogurt! Starts my day off right with plenty of protien to keep my from getting hungry before lunch and is so yummy! I believe it has played a big part of my recent 18lbs weight loss!! Good for me and something I really enjoy!! My favorite is honey and my second favorite is Lemon! I <3 Chobani! (Just had to share this whole comment!!) Way to go Stacy!
- My favorite go to breakfast is blood orange Chobani, banana, raw oats, and chia seeds. Yum! (Chia seeds are on my grocery list today!)
- Overnight oats have been my go-to breakfast this past week! So delicious, versatile and delicious! Mmm. (Also on my list to try!)
- Boiled egg whites and pico di gallo! With a slice of toast.
- Kefir Fruit Smoothie—( I need to look this up!)
- Mine is a Greek Yogurt Waffle Sandwich–see the above picture! OR any type of Oatmeal.
- And of course, so many of you love Chobani! Top flavors posted were Mango and Blood Orange.
You guys are so inspirational. I remember the days of Cinnamon Toast Crunch–we have all come a long way! So, take a look at the list and pick one new breakfast option to try. Yes, it is the most important meal of the day!
Question: If you didn’t write in last time, what is your favorite breakfast?? Please share with us!