Grab a pencil and add these items to your grocery list! So worth it!!
I have been reading, and listening and reading some more. After a week of total gray, up here, I knew it was time to ADD Vitamin D to my daily routine. For those of you down South, you are possibly absorbing enough through the awesome amounts of sunlight you get everyday.
Do you know the benefits of D?
- Helps to absorb nutrients such as Calcium.
- Regulates blood pressure, helps to decrease stress and tension, helps to fight depression.
- Gives a healthier glow to your skin.
- Energy booster.
- Possible cancer fighter.
- And just for fun it can strengthen your hair and nails!
And that is just to name a few!! Anyway, as I went to the Portsmouth Health Food store, I started talking with a certified dietician. After a great conversation with her, I decided to purchase Fish oil, along with my Vitamin D.
Ready for the benefits?
- Packed with Omega 3s (essential fatty acids that help regulate our body).
- Aids digestion.
- Better brain function.
- Improve vision.
- Fights inflammation–this is the big one! This is why is can help the brain, heart, skin, etc.
And lastly, I threw a bag of Chia Seeds in my basket. This is a POWER PACKED SUPERFOOD! Seriously, no taste and all of the POWER!
- Omega 3s
These items are not hard to find, so check out your local store!
Question: What supplements or super-foods do you add to your daily routine?