Good Morning! And YES, there ist still snow on the ground. A cool 12 degrees this morning..
Just a quick post to let you know what I am planning this week:
Monday: Baked Chicken, Orzo, and Broccoli
- Tuesday: Steak and Blue Cheese Crumbles Salad with Twice Baked Potatoes
- Wednesday: Dinner at church
- Thursday: Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed, CrockPot, Tenderloin (check out this link)
- Friday: Some type of Fish–not sure yet
Monday-Rest/Light Elliptical to work out sore muscles/Stretch
- Tuesday-Same as Monday.
- Wednesday-Zumba and possibly BodyPUMP
- Thursday-Run (it’s going to be 64 degrees here!)
- Saturday-Body Pump
- Sunday-First race of the year: Paddys 5 Miler!
****PS: Quick update on my little b:
His allergy tests came back, FINALLY, and it looks like this:
Slight elevation to dogs–can you believe that? We have had dogs FOREVER
Elevation to: egg whites and dairy…OH NO!
So, I am calling, this morning, for an appointment with the allergist. I am still thinking it is the change in environment and this dusty house, that I cannot get cleaned deeply enough. Thanks for your thoughts, prayers and calls! I will continue to keep you posted.